Hello and welcome to my little space on the internet!
My name is Uliana, nice to see you here 🙂
Things you need to know about me:
- I was born and raised in Ukraine and lived there until I was 23.
- I started learning German when I was 6.
- I studied German language and literature at university, worked part-time as a tutor but never considered working as a language teacher full-time until recently.
- I traveled abroad for the first time when I was 22. It was a short trip to Budapest, Hungary.
- I moved to Germany in 2014 and spent two wonderful years there as au pair and volunteer.
- I loved living in Germany and hope I can move back soon.
- I work online and teach German to people from all over the world.
- I spend most of the time in Ukraine, Germany and traveling somewhere in between.
- I love to try new food but I don’t really like cooking.
- I dance salsa.
- I am trying to learn Hindi.
What is this blog about?
On the blog I share my thoughts and experience about:
- life in Germany
- working as an online teacher
- nice places to travel
- tasty food to eat
- and other random things that spring to my mind.
Sign up for newsletter to get updates about what is happening on the blog